12 bottles of New Belgium beer specially chosen to suit the Winter season!
Brewer: New Belgium
- Other Brands:
- More New Belgium Products
- United States - Fort Collins, Colorado
- As our aspiring young homebrewer rides his mountain bike with "fat tires" through European villages famous for beer, New Belgium Brewing Company was but a glimmer in his eye. Or basement. For Jeff Lebesch would return to Fort Collins with a handful of ingredients and an imagination full of recipes. And then there was beer. Jeff's first two basement-brewed creations? A brown dubbel with earthy undertones named Abbey and a remarkably well-balanced amber he named Fat Tire. To say the rest was history would be to overlook his wife's involvement. Kim Jordan was New Belgium's first bottler, sales rep, distributor, marketer and financial planner. And now, she's our CEO.
Shelf Tags for New Belgium Folly Pack (Winter version)
Style: Beer Variety Packs
- Variety packs are a terrific way to try new and different beers, without having to spend your money on one beer! Some of our brewers feature a variety of their beers in a single box that is great for parties, cookouts or for anyone looking for variety. Our own Midwest Taster and our seasonal Taster packs feature different beers from a variety of brewers.
- Browse Beer Variety Packs